NOBU RESIDENCES TORONTO, THE WORLD’S FIRST, NOBU-BRANDED, CONDOMINIUM RESIDENCES, TO BE DEVELOPED BY MADISON GROUP ALONGSIDE NOBU RESTAURANT AND HOTEL, ON MERCER STREET IN THE HEART OF TORONTO’S ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT.
Nobu Hotel Toronto will offer the ultimate in hotel luxury. An exclusive collection of luxurious guest suites will rise atop the west tower, with stunning panoramic views, offering unparalleled accommodations and service. Sitting as a cornerstone of the Nobu Hotel, Nobu Restaurant Toronto will feature an approximately 15,000 square foot, two-level restaurant which will include a signature bar lounge, outdoor seating and chic private dining rooms.
Amenities: Podium complete with indoor and outdoor amenities including ground floor commercial retail, flexible private social function and meeting space, a state-of-the-art fitness centre and ‘Zen Garden’ outdoor terrace.
- Nobu Residences will be surrounded by 100’s of restaurants, bars, shops and a flourishing nightlife.
- The two-tower development boasts a near perfect 99% Walk Score
- The luxury 49-storey towers will stand as a hybrid condo-hotel and will be tucked away in Mercer Street, a side street that is also home to the prestigious Hotel Le Germain
- The 504 King Streetcar and St. Andrew Subway Station are mere moments away - meaning connecting to anywhere in the city will be a breeze .
BUILDERS: MADISON GROUP
ADD: 15 MERCER ST. TORONTO
BUILDING TYPE: CONDOMINIUMS
CONSTRUCTION STATUS: PRE-CONSTRUCTION
UNITS: 700 UNITS
* we do not represent the builder directly .