55 STOREY TRANSIT CITY CONDOS HAVE BEEN LAUNCHED IN VAUGHAN METROPOLITIAN CENTRE
Transit City will be located directly adjacent to the new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station and also to the York Region/VIVA Rapid transit terminal. From this location you will also have easy access to HWY 7, 400, and 407. The Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is the largest and most significant development project in Vaughan's history.
Starting from $300's
55 Storey Tower
Approximately 550 Units .
Tentative Occupancy in 2020/2021
Location : Hwy 7 and Jane st Vaughan ( Next to the Walmart ) .
- Zero minutes to the subway
- 5 minutes to York University, 15 minutes to Yorkdale Mall, 43 minutes to Union Station
- The tallest building in York Region rising 55 storeys and containing 553 suites
- 9 Acre central community park
- 100,000 sqft of state of the art amenities at YMCA's new flagship facility that will include child care, fitness and aquatic facilities, a library, studio space and more.
- Will feature the first Buca Branded restaurant and Bar Buca outside of Downtown Toronto .
* we do not represent the builder directly .